Thursday, August 23, 2012

Revel in It

     It's been a really nice week, and I want to take a moment to revel in it. As a people, we spend so much time complaining--sometimes for good reason--it gets tough to really notice the good stuff. Or I guess just not the completely terrible stuff. But I want to take note that right now, I feel good. I don't have a cold. I'm not overly exhausted, hungry, or smelly. It's not raining outside. Or inside. Things are nice. Ahh, that's nice.
     Of course if I go on like this too long, I'll become a giant jerk. I don't want that. I just don't want to be ungrateful when things actually feel pretty good. Happiness feels like this sometimes:


Sure, I used an Instagram filter on that, but still, it's cool. And it makes me feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment