Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wristcutters: A Love Story. A Review.

    Yes, I am a little behind the times.  But sometimes I lose track of time, and I forget how much time has passed and that perhaps the movie is older than I thought it was.  I kept thinking this was a relatively new film, based on a roommate’s desire to see it when it was in theaters.  Now that I think of it though, it was back in the fall of '07, or the winter of '08; back when I was living with a great group of people in Allston, trying to be a film student.  I tend to cram that time line together and think of everything that happened in Boston as “just happening.”  Therefore, I believe most films that came out between September of 2007 and May of 2010 to be “new releases.”  And to me, some of them are.
           Regardless, I am still going to give my very short review of Wristcutters: Loved it.   There was a moment in the middle where I started getting a little drowsy and I was concerned for my like of the film.  But I’m glad I stuck it out.  By the end I thought “Good job Goran.  Way to pull it off.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment