Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Weekend Movie Reviews...

...will not be a part of today's post.  I saw 50/50 and The Ides of March this weekend.  I would like to review them both.  I jotted down some notes, and they were good too, but I left them on my other computer.  And they were so good, I don't want to bastardize them by just trying to remember them here. 
     I had claimed that I was going to see Moneyball and then possibly A Dolphin Tale.  I didn't see either.  Maybe I'll write fake reviews (of their trailers) as place holders until I can watch them . 
     I did watch game two of the ALCS, and my review of that is "Boooooo!  COME ON, TIGERS!"  It was not fun.  I haven't actually been following baseball this year, but I always want my hometown team to win.
     I think I already covered my review of Columbus Day yesterday: bad guy, nice weekend. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment