Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Birthday, Oliver

     Today, Oliver is one year old.  Wow.  He's grown up so fast.  Yet, at the same time, he's still as unfocused as ever. 
     Oliver is having a bit of a mid-life crisis this week, so his posts have been lacking.  But the new fall season is kicking up, and, as I mentioned way back on Oliver's third post, it is My Favorite Season.  This will give us plenty of material in the next few weeks.  Once again, Parenthood will be working its way into my heart.  And I have many comedy pilots to watch and mull over.  A few kicked off early, and I am already pulling for Up All Night to do great things.   
     It is his birthday, so I don't want him to have to work too hard.  It's why he took yesterday off.  And Monday, well, that was a prep day.  Oliver is a little older now, and perhaps a little wiser.  (No, he's not any wiser.)  I hope this day gives him a change to reflect on the good times of the past and also look to the promise of the future.  This will be his year!

No comments:

Post a Comment