Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Letter to Oliver

Dear Oliver,
     I've missed you.  It's only been a few days, but it feels like so much longer.  They say time flies when you're having fun, and apparently the exact opposite is also true. 
     There have been a few ideas I've been meaning to share, but then my mind gets filled with loud circus music, and the ideas are gone.  A few list ideas came up, like the difference between actual time and my mother's time.  To give you an idea, apparently anything after 7pm is pretty much midnight, and after 10 am is lunch time.  Apparently slow starts to the morning are an egregious offense, even though this is technically a vacation.  I've learned that it doesn't count as a vacation when it's in your house.  That is to say, I am certainly not on vacation.
    Anyway, Oliver, we have some catching up to do, but I need to tend to why email programs don't recognize all the words mom wants to use.  Hope to talk to you soon.
~Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment