Friday, December 10, 2010

Things that get lost in a move

     I can't find my Elf CD.  The last place I remember seeing it was in my car, when I lived in Boston.  I have to start dealing with the fact that it's probably gone forever.  Oddly enough, I have the case.
     I also can't find my big plastic cups.  I had a small collection from baseball stadiums and restaurants, and I used them as my water cups.  I stayed plenty hydrated and didn't have to get up to refill as often. They were great.  Now I can't find them.  They're not really worth looking for, and there is a good chance they just didn't make it.  I was making snap decisions while packing and trying to pare down as much as possible.  It would make sense I would leave these things behind. 
     But man, missing the Elf CD really stings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment